The Temple Beth Shalom Battalion of the Jewish Brigade wants you to join the assault on Spoil Island IR43 this coming Saturday to rescue this beautiful Indian River Lagoon island from the threat of invasive foreign species from Australia and Brazil (pines and peppers) and to create an outdoor sanctuary space for Temple events. All able bodied men, women, and children are requested to gather in the parking lot at Round Island Park on Saturday, April 2 at 7:3 am to mass for the amphibious landing. We are desperate for boats and other landing craft and of course for those of you who can walk on water.
A gourmet lunch from the Wood n Spoon will be provided for $8.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am on Friday Morning, April 1 with your lunch selection and please bring the attached forms with you .
1. Mediterranean Chicken Wrap Served w/ Plum Tomatoes, Feta Cheese, Kalamata Olives, Red Onion, Arugula & Tzatziki Sauce in a Flour Tortilla
2. Turkey, Avocado & Walnut Pesto Served w/ Greens, Tomato on a Ciabatta Square
3. Roasted Turkey w/ Cranberry & Aioli Served w/ Greens on a Ciabatta Square
4. Wood n Spoon Tuna Salad Served w/ Greens & Tomatoes on a 7 Grain Bread
5. Hummus Wrap Served w/ Roasted Red Peppers, Cucumber, Golden Raisins, Red Onion, Mesclun Mix & Sesame Dressing in a Whole Wheat Tortilla
6. Bagel with spread
7. Peanut butter or Nutella with jelly or honey
Please fill out these forms: